“Reasonable”

Dining options: Breakfast
Elmswell
“Reasonable”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Thought I would try somewhere different to my usual lunch destination....was very busy but managed to get a small table in a corner...service was pretty quick...unfortunately I wanted the quiche & salad which was on the wall menu....was told it wasn't gonna be ready for another hour due to a late egg delivery...so bit disappointed and wondered why it was advertised when not yet available...anyway I settled for an egg mayo & tomato sandwich....which arrived very quick....was impressed with that....only minus there I think was that the tomato was mainly in chunks in the sandwich would have been far better sliced ...otherwise bread was lovely & fresh and there was plenty of filling....no free wifi available bit of a letdown for a single person dining but that's just a personal thing....not sure how often the toilet is checked as there was soggy toilet roll on the floor which wasn't too pleasant....overall my food was good...atmosphere for me as a solo person dining not the best but ok....Bury is full of various eating places now...there are better :-)

Visited March 2014

Capel Saint Mary, United Kingdom
“Excellent home cooked food”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here on several occasions. This independent cafe sources food locally where possible. The breakfast includes proper bacon and sausages made to the restaurant's own recipe. Their Sunday lunches are, in my opinion, the best in Bury.

Visited November 2013
Norwich
“Could have been better, well for me anyway.”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My partner and I ate lunch here on a very busy Saturday lunchtime. Partner had chilli and wedges and said it was lovely. I had a cheese and ham baguette which was very tasteless. Good old fashioned menu and a very popular place.

• Visited November 2013
“Lovely food”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The standard of food was amazing. It's a must go. I'd happily take my family every day of the week. The service was amazing. Never been treated so well in a restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Good quality food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

When in town i always use this restaurant for breakfast if I am up early enough or lunch because i know what to expect. Their breakfast is the best in town, for value and quality. Ok I might have to queue for lunch and might have to wait before I get my food but at least i know that way round i i know it hasn't come out of a pre-packed bag!

• Visited October 2013