“Excellent value for money and great for kids”
Review of Giraffe

Giraffe
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have been here several times over the last 2 years and it has always met my expectations.

The service is good for a chain, the food about you would expect but always quite nice though not amazing.
The prices and deals are very good value for money and the facilities are totally geared towards kids, which makes bringing the kids and having some adult time perfect.
The highchairs are good, plenty of them and good choice of food for kids.
They always have stuff like puzzles and colouring in for the older ones.

Personally this a great fallback venue if your pushed for time or need somewhere that you dont have to worry about.
Its not as nice as local independants but it does tick all the boxes well!!

1  Thank 876kitkat82

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We visited late afternoon on April 11th. We were given a choice of tables and we had a booth which was great. The service was absolutely top class, friendly and great with the kids. They got balloons, colouring pads and pencils and it made the whole dining experience that bit better as having happy occupied children while they wait for food makes things easier!
The food was excellent, the Pepper Chicken is lovely and the kids meals are very good.
I would definately visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Today my husband and I, my mum and toddler went here for lunch. We arrived early lunchtime and the restaurant was half empty. We were informed we would not be able to have a high hair, which was not a problem. After our drinks were ordered it took around 20minutes for them to arrive to the table. I was also disappointed that my daughter had not been offered a balloon as other children were arriving and getting them as they went to their table, I had to ask if she could have one. that At this point we could see people in other parts of the restaurant who had arrived at the same time as us with their food. Our food arrived after 45mins of first being seated, and we were never offered a high chair although other families had left. Trying to keep a toddler entertained for 45minutes was hard work, although the food was lovely the service was really slow. This is my first visit to this branch but have been a regular customer at much busier branches and have never had to wait so long. I won't go back to this branch any time soon, even though the staff were nice.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We went their last week. Service is great, friendly and personable. Atmosphere is nice and the food good but let down by its price. Had the Giraffe burger which is great but for £11 is a bit steep. If you don't mind that though, it's a good place to go pre or post cinema visit and would go back because I enjoyed the visit.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I visited one evening with a colleague for a pre-cinema dinner. The food was delicious and arrived quickly which was great as we didn't have that much time. As it was a Tuesday evening, they had a burger offer on. The veggie burrito and olives were lovely. Getting and paying for the bill took a bit longer than I expected but overall it was a great meal.