“Excellent meal”

Francela Restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely food weather you choose from the full or set menu,nice Mediterranean feel to it and very friendly staff,Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Sophie S

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took my Mum to this restaurant for her birthday along with my Dad. It was a lovely meal. We had starters, mains, pudding and coffee. All the food was very delicious, with generous portions and well presented. I particularly enjoyed the lamb dishes. The restaurant Manager enquired whether it was my Mother's Birthday and then made the meal extra special for her with exceptional service. This restaurant is a great edition to Bury St.Edmunds. It is a particularly good choice if you are missing the style food and service you get in restaurants on the continent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service, very friendly, attentive and helpful! Food was excellent cooked perfectly and very fresh tasting veggies. At the end of my visit the waiter gave us all a free shot of amaretto I am very pleased with this restaurant I’d recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Brandalyn V
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Called in and had a lunchtime special
Excellent food with excellent service
Will certainly go again
To say nothing about the free Amoretto

1  Thank Dixie P
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Enjoyed a super meal last Sunday before a concert at The Apex. Char-grilled lamb was absolutely delicious. Friendly staff.

1  Thank Rustyrambler