I attended a function in Bury and decided to stay overnight so that I could have a drink or two.
The Three Kings has apparently had a few different owners over the last few years and some older reviews may reflect this but its current owners provide a good clean room with all the provisions of a hotel ( trouser press, tv, tea and coffee etc). Wifi is available for free but the signal is weak so you may only get it in the pub itself. The rooms are separate from the pub so you can come and go as you please. A lovely english breakfast was provided and served promptly. I would recommend a stay here and will do again myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Kings is a traditional village pub in a pretty small village just two miles from the market town of Bury St Edmunds. Our rooms are situated in a separate block to the rear of the pub, meaning that they can be accessed 24hrs a day without causing disturbance or having to stick to the pub opening times. The rooms all have ensuite facilities, trouser press, hairdryer, fridge and a tv with freeview channels. WiFi is available in the pub and is free of charge. Most of the rooms can pick up the wi-fi. The pub itself is friendly and serves lovely home cooked food. Dogs are welcome in a specific area in the bar and also in the rooms providing they are well behaved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms and Orbitz so you can book your The Three Kings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Three Kings Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- The 3 Kings
- The Three Kings Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk