We booked in for the Sunday Carvery for four of us, it's was £9.95 each!
There was a selection of beef, turkey and pork all sliced off the joint in front of you, plus a large selection if fresh vegetables. The service was excellent as was the food and I would defiantly recommend it. Can't comment in the rooms as we were not staying thier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Kings is a traditional village pub in a pretty small village just two miles from the market town of Bury St Edmunds. Our rooms are situated in a separate block to the rear of the pub, meaning that they can be accessed 24hrs a day without causing disturbance or having to stick to the pub opening times. The rooms all have ensuite facilities, trouser press, hairdryer, fridge and a tv with freeview channels. WiFi is available in the pub and is free of charge. Most of the rooms can pick up the wi-fi. The pub itself is friendly and serves lovely home cooked food. Dogs are welcome in a specific area in the bar and also in the rooms providing they are well behaved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Three Kings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Three Kings Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- The 3 Kings
- The Three Kings Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk