Stumbled across the Cadogan Arms and popped in for lunch. Although we hadn't booked a table it was a busy Sunday and we were seated immediately. Have visited since and again were met with friendly, polite staff and incredibly good quality food. 3 course meal inc. one round of drinks costs about £30 a head, but it seems to be locally sourced and freshly cooked. Excellent value for money and well worth a visit. The staff and chefs should be proud as it's not a combination that is found very often any more! Must add that I haven't stayed here but wouldn't hesitate recommended it going on what I've seen so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We know that not everyone wants the same thing. You might want a pint of local real ale at the bar… A bottle of wine and a grazing board on the sofas… A meal in the dining room… A really good coffee with a read of the paper… To rest your head the night before an important business meeting… A relaxing weekend break only 4 miles from Bury St Edmunds… Take your pick. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cadogan Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cadogan Arms Hotel Bury St. Edmunds
- The Cadogan Arms Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk