“balloon animals made for the children”

TGI Fridays - Teesside
Order Online
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Although noisy everything was good. The service was friendly, quick and accurate. The food was good. Very impressed with the fruit and vegetable slices given to my grandson while we were waiting for our meals. and to help entertain him our waitress made hinm a balloon animal. This helped!! Nothing seemed to be any trouble for the staff even when said grandson spilt his juice all over the table. Well done!!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Please see review from MCS 1969. Our experience was similar. This was a real shame as the premises and the menu looked really nice.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

I visited here with a group of girls a few weeks ago, then again today. It was so nice to have a gluten free menu to choose from. The food was lovely on both occasions. The order was taken by the manager who was fully understanding of my coeliac allergy, which gave me reassurance on both occasions. It was so nice to eat what everyone else was eating which I find difficult at times. Excellent friendly service from the manager and Olivia our server today.

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Took 2 hours to get through this family meal ! Slow service between courses , staff were not watching tables ! Took 10 mins to bring bill ......
The food was dry , think it was stood under heat lamps for a while.
Not rushing back sorry !!

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I can’t believe I waited so long to try this restaurant! We just popped in last week for a bite after shopping, not expecting much, and what a surprise! The food is gorgeous and the Jack Daniel's sauce is definitely my favourite!! I recommend the double glazed ribs and chicken tenders for kids. The whole family were so pleased we returned a week later! New family favourite for us!