“Gluten free menu”

Order Online
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I visited here with a group of girls a few weeks ago, then again today. It was so nice to have a gluten free menu to choose from. The food was lovely on both occasions. The order was taken by the manager who was fully understanding of my coeliac allergy, which gave me reassurance on both occasions. It was so nice to eat what everyone else was eating which I find difficult at times. Excellent friendly service from the manager and Olivia our server today.

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Took 2 hours to get through this family meal ! Slow service between courses , staff were not watching tables ! Took 10 mins to bring bill ......
The food was dry , think it was stood under heat lamps for a while.
Not rushing back sorry !!

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I can’t believe I waited so long to try this restaurant! We just popped in last week for a bite after shopping, not expecting much, and what a surprise! The food is gorgeous and the Jack Daniel's sauce is definitely my favourite!! I recommend the double glazed ribs and chicken tenders for kids. The whole family were so pleased we returned a week later! New family favourite for us!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

So we're a big family.. 5 kids..Mum, Dad and We decided to include Grandma in this little outing.. I wasn't sure when the kids suggested TGI's that it'd be good for a76 year old lady.. oh how wrong I was... She ordered a huge platter of steak, shrimp and ribs.. and loved every bit of it.. kids had the usual kiddy food burgers and hotdogs etc. Wife had a sirloin steak and I had the same as Grandma but with chicken instead of ribs ( get the ribs... They're better) food was brilliant.. Everybody loved what they had and it was cooked well. The waitress that served is was an absolute gem. Really couldn't fault her.

So to cut a long story short it turns out you're never too old for TGI's ... Grandma even had a kids fairground attraction for pudding..

Reviewed April 13, 2019

It was a pleasure to once again return to TGI's and yet again we were greeted by a friendly and chipper smile both by front-of-house greeter and the girl who waited on us the entire time we were there. We came at a quiet part of the evening so it was rather quiet and there was mostly couples and two birthday groups.

Despite the many times I've been I never tried the Cocktails and the girl was very happy to explain to me what was in the drinks and what she personally recommended. Undecided we tried the Purple Rain and the Bubblegum with the popping candy! Yum!

Our food came nice and quick and pipping hot and we even got desert. When it came to us leaving we had a nice chat with our waitress and left her a lovely tip for being such a nice girl and helper.

Pleasure once again!!!