“friendly cafe”
Review of Ropner Park

Ropner Park
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Like to support my local cafe, so everytime a go to the park with my family we love to go in for the food and drinks. Home made food which is lovely and fresh and hot. The staff are very friendly and make everyone welcome. It needs to be open more because we have missed it sometimes.

All reviews
"open space"
"walk around"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 23, 2013

What a lovely park! My husband and I took our dog for a walk through the park last week. After driving past the park for many years we decided to go and check it out with our pup. It is very well kept with gardeners busy all over the park. We will no doubt be visiting again.

1  Thank Jaxap
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I've been coming here for years as I don't live very far away. The Park has undergone a massive refurbishment over the past few years and it looks fantastic! Cafe first class and sells delicious food throughout the Summer months - Not sure whether it closes for Winter! Stunning flowers in the park are a delight to see. Children's play area very good and accommodates younger and older children. Regularly bike to this park which I throughly enjoy. Stockton Borough Council have done a grand job!! Oh and the duck pond is nice too...

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Wanted a change so went to Ropner park, I had no idea it was so big and attractive, flower beds were all in bloom and looking excellent, Café was clean and modestly priced. Staff were pleasant and happy to help.

Play area was clean and very well maintained - as was the whole park

You can buy duck food from the café and go down to the lake to feed the very Tame and hungry Canada Geese, swans and ducks.

Loads of room to run around and play on the nice grass areas.

Only thing I did not like is dogs use the park as well, all the walkers in the park today cleaned up after their dogs, this is not clean enough really is it?