“Never fails”

The Masham Public House
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mid terraced village pub with large rear beer garden.We concentrate on home cooked food, real ales, quality wines and a range other hot and cold beverages.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Another fantastic lunch again today. I have been to this small but friendly pub many times and the food and service is always very good. A continued success!

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Really tasty food, huge portions and a lovely atmosphere. It's a little expensive and usually busy do it's worth booking. I recommend the canneloni.

1  Thank Claire B
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I visited here with a friend to celebrate her birthday.
Despite living in Hartburn for the first 28 years of my life, I have to admit I had never been in this pub before! (I'm not much older than 28, honest!) Well that was my loss as there was a warm welcome and excellent food! I had the vegetarian cannelloni and my friend had chicken au poivre. Both meals were delicious!
We will go back!

1  Thank Chocolate_Girl8
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I eat at the Masham on a fairly regular basis - but two meals recently (last Wednesday and yesterday) were noticeably outstanding. The blackboard specials offer some wonderful combinations. This restaurant and bar are highly recommended.

1  Thank Martyn B
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Best sea bream for many years. Thank you and lovely staff .. All our meals were great and the starters though a tad expensive were very tasty.. Esp. Goats cheese crostini.

1  Thank Denise W