“Huge portions but pricey” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Masham Public House

The Masham Public House
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mid terraced village pub with large rear beer garden.We concentrate on home cooked food, real ales, quality wines and a range other hot and cold beverages.
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Huge portions but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Really tasty food, huge portions and a lovely atmosphere. It's a little expensive and usually busy do it's worth booking. I recommend the canneloni.

1 Thank Claire B

Billingham, United Kingdom
“Birthday meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I visited here with a friend to celebrate her birthday.
Despite living in Hartburn for the first 28 years of my life, I have to admit I had never been in this pub before! (I'm not much older than 28, honest!) Well that was my loss as there was a warm welcome and excellent food! I had the vegetarian cannelloni and my friend had chicken au poivre. Both meals were delicious!
We will go back!

1 Thank Chocolate_Girl8
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The quality does not falter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I eat at the Masham on a fairly regular basis - but two meals recently (last Wednesday and yesterday) were noticeably outstanding. The blackboard specials offer some wonderful combinations. This restaurant and bar are highly recommended.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Martyn B
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Best birthday meal for a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Best sea bream for many years. Thank you and lovely staff .. All our meals were great and the starters though a tad expensive were very tasty.. Esp. Goats cheese crostini.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Denise W
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Wonderful experience every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife have visited the pub over a number of years and like to come especially for Sunday lunch. We are never disappointed and food is always served promptly and always of good quality. I especially like the fact the pub allows dogs as we bring our dog in regularly and the staff always make our dog feel welcome and is always given some water and some attention.
The staff are always very polite and attentive, last Sunday we came in with family one of which is vegetarian and it was nice to find the pub could accommodate that!
Overall I highly recommend a visit as I feel it is one of the best pub in the northern region.

• Visited October 2013