“Decent food slow service ”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to Nando’s Stockton.
Busy Thursday evening.
Staff pleasant and welcoming.
Food as usual very nice and with the NHS discount even better.
Service was however a bit slow, especially the sweet the Mrs ordered , it took an age!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (62)

Reviewed September 4, 2019

Ordered a side of halloumi to come with my main meal. Never came, mentioned to two different staff members. One said it was ‘on the grill’ and the other said she’ll ‘find out’. Still waiting around after our meal, unfortunately we had other places to be so left. Very sloppy staff! I would never visit this Nandos again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Always got to queue. Queue for your table. Queue for your order. Queue for your drink. Etc.

Noodle arms says the food was nice and the halloumi starter was particularly good.

Why must I queue? Why don’t Nandos do table service!?

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank DanTheGreat123
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Went to Nando’s at Teesside Park. Have never been before and didn’t know what to expect. First impressions count and I saw a member of staff cleaning a table by simply brushing all the food onto the floor, spraying the table top, quick wipe down and the next couple sat down with their feet in the previous occupants food scraps. I saw this repeated at two other tables and only at one did they actually sweep the floor. We were shown to a table which felt sticky but we thought that was to match the sticky floor which needed a good clean. The food we ordered was tasty and the chicken was properly cooked. To sum up, the place felt grubby and in need of a good clean so no ten from Len but it does get a one from Don because at least the chicken was cooked. Won’t be going back. Better places to eat for the same or less money.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

I've been to Nandos, Teesside Park several times before however of late its has gone rapidly downhill.

In the last 6 months I've been served pink chicken through to tough over cooked chicken however the staff have always resolved the matter when brought to their attention however it shouldn't be served in the first place.

Today however I thought we would give the poace one more chance as we were over that way.

Family of 4, not that busy really, told to take a seat as there would be a wait of about 10 minutes.

More and more people arrived, groups of 2, 3 and 4 and all told to take a seat due to the wait. It wasn't long before it became clear that everyone who arrived after us including the larger of the groups were getting seated before us, yep we had been forgotten about.

Absolutely appalling customer service, at the point of realising we had been overlooked there was no one about to tell so we left and took our custom elsewhere.

I certainly wont be heading back there.

I cant speak for the other nando's in the area but this one needs a massive change.

Date of visit: April 2019