Sunnyside Hotel
$174
Travelodge Sedgefield(Stockton-on-Tees)(Great Value!)
$44
Travelodge
Best Western Parkmore Hotel(Stockton-on-Tees)
$134
$51
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Claireville Hotel(Stockton-on-Tees)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very shabby inside and could do with a lick of paint new windows. Stains in the carpets and on ceilings from what can only be water leaks. Bath was wobbly and no blind for when having shower. springs were poking through the mattress and very uncomfortable. Followed by hairs in the breakfast on 2 mornings. Yuck and won't be staying again.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Karen P
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The staff demonstrated excellent professionalism in accommodating my needs throughout my stay. The serving of breakfast was pleasant and efficient. The presence of super fast wi-fi meant that I could access the internet with ease. The hotel is literally 100 yards from the train station, local shop and a number of lovely restaurants are also very close by. I felt wholly welcome and relaxed during my stay and shall definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Harkii
Reviewed October 26, 2009

I stayed in this hotel in May 2009. The service I recieved was very good.

I would definately recommend this hotel to anybody as I was completely satisfied with my stay, and the staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank mark155
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Myself and 3 colleagues stayed here on a Northern business trip during October and we were very pleased with all of the services we received during our stay. Comfortable, clean and a generally pleasent atmosphere.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank Jacob-BSS
Reviewed August 31, 2009

A stay ruined by the bad attitude of the owner. She would not help when we had a couple of problems and was totally unwilling to compromise. Not a good stay at all. The hotel over the road is far better.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple