“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Like the last review i would say don't listen to them. We live a couple of miles away from here but we always choose here for our take-aways and have also had meals inside as a couple and with our daughter and the staff have always been nice.The food is great and i really would recommend here to all my friends and family.

2  Thank Lee M

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Don't listen to the other reviews on here, I am shocked.
As a resident of tutbury, I visit here at least once a month as it is by far my favourite indian in the area.
The mon- thurs deal is a steal with poppadums, pickles, a starter, main and either rice, naan or chips for under £9 each!
I always find service to be efficient and the waiters are willing to help as much as they can!
I wholeheartedly recommend this place! fantastic!

2  Thank Lara S
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We waited an absolute age to be served. The management were rude when we complained

3  Thank BrianTutbury
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Orderd a take away arrived on time poppadums awfull , Chicken Rogan Josh chicken like rubber ! Pilau rice ok , cheese and keema nan well no keema in it ! Total Disgrace go elsewhere ps not cheap either AVOID

1  Thank DRPBurtononTrent
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just had a chicken rogan josh as part of their monday to thursday special offer. No poppadoms put in as promised which is not that big a deal I suppose, but the rogan josh was found lacking. Leaving a very salty aftertaste we will definately be trying elsewhere for future meals.

1  Thank helenr6281