“The best Curry in Stoke. Fact.”

Jerry Kass Tandoori
Ranked #283 of 558 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Having heard wonderful things about this restaurant, I choose it for my Birthday Supper. Amazing call! There are less than a handful of tables, but all perfectly presented. The kitchen is open (and spotless), and the lovely chefs are happy to share there wisdom with you. As they cook the fabulous smells waft over you, tantalizing your taste buds! The food is authentic and cooked to utter perfection, and the staff are friendly, fun, and really can't do enough for you. I was spoilt rotten by the staff and even got presented with a sublime birthday fis6 and a rose. So much better than a cake! I've said it before, but there are a lot of Indian Restaurants in Stoke, but none of them come remotely close to the quality and service of Jerry Kass. Just amazing :)

3  Thank Tinkersho

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We visited quite late on a Saturday evening and decided to eat in the restaurant. The staff were very accommodating and the menu is quite extensive. The kitchen is open and you can see your food being prepared. I had my usual madras along with a special rice and a garlic nan. The food was extremely nice and we will definitely return in the future.
The bill was extremely acceptable, probably one of the best value meals I have had in a long time

2  Thank AJ_AJ963
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Absolutely authentic tasty fresh Punjabi food,thought I was back in Amritsar,hugely generous portions served with a smile,thanks Abdul & Co,i,ll be back soon!

1  Thank damian t
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We haven't been to their restaurant but have ordered takeaway from them couple of times. So far we've had fantastic food from them.
Unexpected additional stuff they provided with the food we ordered: a rose, free popodum & chutneys, serviettes, refreshing wet wipes and chocolate mint; as you would at a restaurant.
Their menu is varied which is nice, plenty of variety. The delivery time has been spot on; the person delivering very polite.

2  Thank H4ppyTr4veller