“My birthday meal with the hubby”
Review of Thalii

Thalii
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I’d read the reviews and thought really got to try this place..WOW it was lovely the best curry we’ve tasted, the flavours were amazing. We have currying off an Asian friend, his mum cooks them, well this food tasted just the same - spot on, the real McCoy.. We will be back...

3  Thank Sheree A

Reviewed November 8, 2017

A group of 8 of us visited Thali and we had really good food here. Enjoyed all the meals. Like the fact that you get small pots of curry at the same time so you can sample a variety. They do not do Naan breads but went out of their way to make a keema naan for me. Great service overall

1  Thank nkechi m
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

A group of 5 of us visited Thali on a Saturday evening. We'd already heard great reveiws of the place, so booked a table in advance. Upon arrival we were seated immediately. A gentleman talked us through the menu, as it's a little different to your regular curry menu. The best way in which I can describe the way that the food here is served is to call it "Indian tapas". The thalii itself is a huge plate, and there are several different dishes served on it at the same time. I opted for the medium thalii which was extremely generous. I've got a big appetite, and I couldn't finish it all.

The fish pakora was lovely and the chicken karahi was enjoyed by all who orderd it. There was a vegetarian guest with us, and she was very well catered for. Thalii is probably the only resturant that I've visited that has just as many vegan/vegi options, as it does meat! We all went home with doggy bags that night. The gentleman that served us offered to have our food packed to take home, which was nice. The only downside to the resturant is that they haven't got an alcohol licence, so remember to take a bottle with you. Saying that, this hasn't stopped me returning. I've already been back twice, and each time the food and service has been just as good as the first visit.

2  Thank TJE1982
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Not a typical curry house! The way the food is served allows you to try lots of things at the same time- great for those who like variety. The food is of fantastic quality and you can tell that they care about serving good food.

They do not serve alcohol however, so remember to take you’re own if you want a beer with your curry.

The staff were attentive and friendly and were on hand to help explain how the menu works.

Will be returning again!

2  Thank MrnMrsTiger
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner visited this little restaurant after walking past it. The service was brilliant and the food was really good, excellent find and can't wait to come again!

1  Thank April S