“Convenient location is the main selling point!”

KFC - Stoke-on-Trent High Street
Ranked #462 of 577 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I love KFC chicken by and large, although it seems some franchises are better at preparing it than others.

The big selling point for this branch is the ample parking and option of 'drive thru'. The layout in side is ok, nothing special. Service is average, sometimes slow. They have sometimes made mistakes with my order, also I generally find they overcook the chicken here, meaning its on the drier side (compared to the Burslem branch).

Overall though I'd say it was average, as it's never been consistently bad enough to stop me going back, especially given the free parking!

P.S- as I don't like McDonalds (prefer Burger King when I fancy a change from chicken!) going over the road is not an option!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Turned up with one of my kids during a period of time when it wasn't busy (even the staff were sitting down to eat).
The first meal I ordered I was told there was a 15 minute wait, so I ordered a different one only to be told they didn't have chicken wings... Then they found some so I could have it after all.
Ordered the two meal and stood there like a lemon for over 10 minutes before I asked if they could bring it to the table as I didn't want to stand there. They said yes.
Went to the toilet and wash my hands (these were clean) and then sat down and waited for another 10 minutes before being served.
The food want great chips and chicken were under cooked and greasy but as we were starving before going in, let alone after waiting for around 25 mins, we eat it anyway.
On the positive side the service was friendly and here was plenty of parking but as there is a McDonalds just across the road from this KFC if we want a meal on-route next time we will go there instead.

4  Thank Paul D