“great value nice people good pub style food.”
Review of Flower cruises - CLOSED

Flower cruises
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Hired the whole boat for a birthday treat and took the family ,highly recommended.
The food was hot and on par with good pub meals.Two choices of main course and two starters,puds also available.Drinks at reasonable prices,,a lovely way to spend two hours(we went 7 to 9 pm Saturday ,saw baby ducks and wild geese great we will be back.

2  Thank TONYCongleton

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were not expecting anything special, because we had booked with a special offer discount voucher. However, it was a very pleasant surprise. The starter and main course (I had the soup and roast beef option) were both very tasty and steaming hot!
The drinks were quite reasonably priced too.
Friendly and helpful owners. The fellow passengers were also a friendly lot!
One minor point - we arrived early to allow for traffic problems. We thought that the satnav had taken us to the wrong place. It was a likely looking boatyard but it was locked up! The local pub advised us that someone opens the gates about 30 minutes before departure.
Also, I tried to book via their website's 'contact us' page. I don't think that it works, so I eventually booked by text to their mobile number. No problem with that.

1  Thank LordMuckOfMacc
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went on the flower cruise on Friday 7pm for 2hour cruise and a 2 course meal. It was excellent. The food was lovely and plenty of it. The service was great and the narrow boat was nicely decorated. My hubby was made up with the meal and loved the cruise. Thank you for a lovely evening. We will be back for more.

1  Thank nanny1964
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was treated to a two hour lunchtime cruise last Sunday for my birthday. Thankfully it was a nice sunny day which made it more enjoyable. The owners were very friendly and made us very welcome.The narrowboat is nicely fitted out to accommodate 12 diners. with adequate space between tables.There was a choice of 2 starters and 2 main meals and 3 sweets. The food served was nicely cooked and hot. The wine and drinks list were very reasonably priced,
The only fault I would mention is the lack of communication when booking via a Wowcher voucher.
.Over the weekend in February when originally booked I got no response so left a message on the mobile phone answer machine.I managed to speak to someone when I rang again on a weekday, still not having had a call back from the message saying I wanted to book a cruise. I rang again on Saturday 6th April and emailed Flower Cruises for confirmation that the cruise was still taking place on the Sunday 7th - again no response whatsoever either from phone message or email - Whilst talking to another couple on the cruise I found they had experienced the same lack of communication.A confirmation of booking would have been nice.

2  Thank Cor19754