“Meal”

Greenway Hall
Ranked #69 of 555 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our bar and restaurant, open to members and non-members alike. Enjoy our classic British dishes with a modern twist in beautiful surroundings overlooking the golf course.Here at Greenway we offer something for everyone, whether it's a breakfast meal, light bite or one of our chefs' signature dishes. All our ingredients are locally sourced and we prepare every single dish "in house" using only the finest quality ingredients.Excellent service and value for money are what make the Greenway experience so very special. We pride ourselves on our consistent quality and warmth of welcome.If you have a large group and require private dining we have the perfect venue which can seat upto 36 people in our function room which adjoins the main restaurant and bar area. We can also cater for small to medium sized functions, whether it's a birthday, a celebration of life or a business presentation we have the ideal facility.Dine with friends, spoil a loved one, meet with clients or celebrate a special occasion have fun, relax and enjoy the Greenway experience.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We recently visited this restaurant for our parents 50th anniversary we had a great time. The service was excellent with friendly staff and excellent service. All meals were excellent

1  Thank Claire J
There are newer reviews for Greenway Hall

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Okay... It's in a clubhouse. Get over it. The food is really good and the service is on par with the food (excuse the golf pun). Really good place to eat, I have taken customers there as you can guarantee comfort and quality. Two words of warning... 1. Chillies... Are an added option and by god they are fireballs. 2. Weekend... Can get very very busy on a Friday and Saturday night and the place just cannot cope. We have had delays of over an hour for food. Stick to the week or go early I say! Well done though on a good all round comfortable dining experience.

1  Thank drunkenskunken
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I have visited the golf club more than once. The food is fantastic. The creme brûlée is in fact the best one ive had. I also attended a funeral here, staff were more than happy to play the families choice of music and the buffet was delicious too, the staff couldn't of been more obliging.

2  Thank fizzybuble86
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, the service was good and the starter was very good but the main was average with fatty cuts of meat, poor chips and small portions. However The biggest issue with this place is it is a golf clubhouse that serves food. It can be very noisy and it is difficult to enjoy a meal with loud lager fuelled conversations going on next to you. I went expecting an unusual menu but it was not that different so don't expect a lot of unusual choices. However, this place will never be a restaurant until there is dining room. Having said that I will go back and give the place a second chance as the kitchen delivered some nice food.

2  Thank rod58
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've now eaten at Greenway Hall on a several occasions and thoroughly enjoyed the experience each time. The staff are very friendly and helpful, there's a really nice atmosphere, but above all the food is beautiful.
I didn't know what to expect from a golf club restaurant, but the food is a combination of old favourites and modern takes of classics - I had the BBQ Platter as a main which was amazing, a real taste of America.
I'd go back again and again and implore everyone to give it a try.

1  Thank Emmamcek