“Best curry ever”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fully licensed restaurant
“Best curry ever”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Went to jalfrezi for the first time on recommendation and it was the best curry I ve ever had will definitely be going again and would highly recommend it to anyone service was brill too very welcoming and friendly

rhyl
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at Jalfrezi quite late last night and were made to feel very welcome by the staff. Service was attentive, friendly and quick. We both enjoyed our meals and I can thoroughly recommend the banana curry which I've never has before. Thank you for your hospitality. I would recommend this restaurant.

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely atmosphere, great service”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited on 20th April '13, and we had a great time. The service was impeccable; owner Andy (sorry if spelt incorrectly!) takes pride in ensuring everyone has a perfect evening. The atmosphere is lovely in there; it's a nice size and modern restaurant. The food was delicious, one of the nicest curries we've ever had! We highly recommend and if we're ever up North again we'd definitely go back. Thanks for accommodating us Southerners for the evening Jalfrezi! (Oh yes and it's BYOB)

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“highly recomended”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

arrived with no booking but was made to feel very welcome we were served very quickly the food was excellent the staff were attentive but not over the top the atmosphere was lovely i will be recomending this restaurant to all my family and friends cant wait for my next visit

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“2nd vist,”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is my second visit to this restaurant,
As before when i visited in Nov 2012 i found the food and service very good,this time i took my daughter & her partner,my son &his partner &my husband.my son &his partner have a baby of 7 wks old so i telephoned the restaurant to ask if it was OK for them to bring the baby with them, this was no problem and i found the staff very accommodating and helpful,we went at 7 on a Sunday night so it wasn't too busy with having a baby.we all had different dishes but my son and myself went for the chef special of a fish curry which was lovely and i highly recommend it,as before i will be returning to this restaurant thank you jalfrezi !!