“Charming”
Review of Dimmingsdale

Dimmingsdale
Ranked #10 of 123 things to do in Stoke-on-Trent
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Good walks round, different routes, charming place to eat and drink at entrance, really worth a visit, steep climb, Parking available,

1  Thank pamyanny
in 4 reviews
"woods"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed January 7, 2013

love this place - always something new and different to explore here. favourite to take children and let them have fresh air and explore. Dog loves it here too. Even better is that Ramblers retreat awiaits.

1  Thank MissDollyD
Reviewed August 26, 2012

As I live in the village of Alton dimming scale is less than a mile away from me so as you imagine I visit here quite a lot. The scenery is beautiful and it is very peaceful here, there are so many different paths to take that I don't think I have done them all myself. I go running around here most nights and I never get bored of this place. There is something for everyone here and I would recommend this place to anyone. Simply stunning.

3  Thank jamesbailey999