Nirvana
Ranked #196 of 565 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We welcome you to Nirvana. We pride ourselves on creating a wonderful, friendly ambience and our setting is an elegant, subtle blend of the traditional with the contemporary. A perfect place, we hope, for you to enjoy first class cuisine. All our food is prepared using only the finest, freshest ingredients and the best quality produce while our years of experience ensure food of only the finest quality. Should you need any further information please contact us.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I eat regularly at this restaurant with both my husband and a group of girlfriends. We sometimes try other Indian restaurants in the area but always ending on coming back to Nirvana. You can't beat either the food or the friendly staff.

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

We arrived on spec no booking.
Very nice staff
Very clean
Food really nice. Complements to the very articulate chef!! Everything presented beautifully

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Started off well. The service was pleasant and the starters were well presented and tasty. However both our main courses were very bland with little to no taste. My husband had chicken balti and I had the tandoori king prawns. The king prawns were beautifully presented with a nice salad and they were well cooked and not tough but they had absolutely no taste. The balti was the same. I never send food back but I did tell the waiter about the problem when he collected our still full plates but I may as well have spoken to the wall. He mumbled something about telling the chef but that was it. I paid in full but will not be going back.

3  Thank JulieD36
Reviewed January 26, 2013

As a group of friends we eat here regularly & each time the service,food&atmosphere is wonderful- thank u x

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We booked in for a meal for two for my wifes birthday at the Nirvana. We had not tried this venue before so it was a new dining location for us.
The service was second to none. The food was beatifully presented and tasted wonderful. If you like Indian/Asian food do not miss a visit to Nirvana. You will not be dissapointed.