“Great food with a smile”
Review of Sanjeevs

Sanjeevs
Ranked #18 of 554 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Restaurant. NOT A CURRY HOUSE.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I went to Sanjeevs with my hubby and we had a great experience. The food was well presented and well balanced. The service was with a smile.
I had house special Bar be Que and my husband finished his chargrilled lamb chops with rogani sauce in no time.
I will recommend this place to people who are into fine Indian food and not into cheap curry house type grub.

There are newer reviews for Sanjeevs

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Visited restaurant after viewing website which suggested a high quality eating experience. Food was good but wasn't impressed with the restaurant. First impression was poor as the building looks run down from the outside. Inside the restaurant wasn't particularly clean with food debri stuck to the walls and the radiator I was sat next to.

2  Thank Greenpitcher
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A friendly and great restaurant. This has to be one of the best we have found in the Midlands for Indian Cuisine at its best. Service is attentive, accurate and quick. The food is gorgeous with a wide choice...even some 'British Food' for those less adventurous. We have been used to very high class |Indian food and not the Anglicised version served up in many places. Here you get the whiff if the spices if India and the taste of authentic street food from a nation where this is an art form. And you are not hassled out the door as soon as you can gulp your food down. No this is a place where you take time and savour the food with no hurry. Your table is yours for the evening if you wish to linger over that one last cup of tea. Excellent in every way and the youngest of the owner's family (about 5 months old) gave us a lovely smile on the way out...just a perfect end to a great night out.

1  Thank DavidCatman
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have travelled extensively dining in many fine restaurants and worked in the hospitality industry. I have to give credit to Sanjeev and his team. A true chef who understands the key essense of creating quality food - flavour! There is nothing pretentious about the place and Sanjeev often takes the time personally to meet with his customers. This place should be top of your list if you like wonderful Indian cooking at its best!

1  Thank Mr-PhilBrookes
Reviewed June 22, 2013

After a hard day my wife and I decided to go to sanjeevs for a few needed pints of lager and a meal..the larger was awful so I switched to g&t and my wife to wine.
The food was good but the portions needed to be more found them to be on the small side.
The proprietors and the ambience are among the nicest I have ever come across.a very relaxing meal and the service was first class.

1  Thank Clint H