“Fantastic service and food!”

Alessi Indian Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 561 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Indian, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I've been to Alessi many times in the last year and it has never ceased to be anything but fantastic food with top notch service.

Even if we just walk in off the street, we are greated and a table is found for us. The food is spectacular, it always has been. Even the takeaway food is top notch too.

Alessi will always be in my top 3 places to go for a curry. Great food and great service

2  Thank MrAclarke

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is one of our regular places to eat out. The food is always excellent and the service is second to none! The staff are always attentive and friendly and the surroundings and decor is modern light and very clean and spacious. Had a great New Years Eve one of the best events we have attended. The fire works may have not been large scale but it made for a fun evening! Looking forward to New Years Eve 2014. Thru the year there are many events and themed nights and I can't think of any other restaurant that I have visited that really feels a part of the community!

1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We visited this restaurant and we had a fantastic night, staff were very friendly and helpful, food was beautiful. Will be visiting again.

2  Thank Vickkkkkk
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had a great takeaway form the Alessi on Xmas Eve. I had chicken byriani, tarka dall and keema naan. Plus poppadoms and mango chutney etc.
The chicken byriani was ok and the vegetable curry sauce was not what I usually get as it didn't have any actual vegetables in it - it was just a liquid sauce. But the tarka dall was superb with lot of garlic and onions and the lentil mushy how I like them. The naan was yummy.

2  Thank Sandrobear
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have already reviewed this restuarant before but due to the previous review about new years eve felt like I should leave another as I visited there on new years eve and didn't want people to be put off by only one review on there for New Years Eve.

We had a fantastic time the DJ was great the atmosphere was fantastic. I agree the fireworks weren't great but we watched from inside so we were safe but we saw the funny side to it. The whole evening I thought was very well planned it all flowed by nicely started with champayne cocktails then popadums, mixed starters. Platters were brought around with food on also. Then there was the main with rice and finally dessert. All the food was nicley spaced out. It wasn't rushed and I never felt bloated from all the food. Shots were also brought around. What a great night dancing away with lovely friendly staff. I just want to add I normally hate New Years Eve but this year I really enjoyed myself.

I hope they do something similar to New Year 2014. If they do the only thing I would like to comment on if you're reading this Alessi is the choice of the Main Curry:- One sweet and One spicy maybe more of a choice.

2  Thank juliat20