“Birthday lunch”

Ranked #134 of 576 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bar/bistro styled pub serving Steaks, sandwiches (chicken tikka, pulled pork, triple cheese) and quality pub classics (cod chips, burgers, lasagne etc). Quiz night on Thursdays and quality live entertainment on Friday. Two cask ales and three craft beers on draft including Brew dog,Brooklyn and Anchor steam Bitter. Erdinger,Leffe,Peroni also on draft.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Just been to the plough for a sunday lunch for a family birthday,food and service was excellent reasonably priced to. The landlord and landlady were really friendly and nothing was too much trouble accommodating all are requests especially for our older members of our family. Would highly recommend, we will definitely go back we were that impressed.

Amanda B

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Went for a friends birthday food was excellent and staff were friendly the live band on that night were top quality I'd fully recommend the plough inn to anyone in the area or anyone visiting the area, food prices were reasonable for the standard of food we received. Excellent place to visit.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

On a recent visit to the pub for my cousin's birthday meal, I thoroughly enjoyed the meal that was served to me. The steak was cooked just right and the entire meal from starter to dessert was fantastic. Topped with a great atmosphere, friendly staff and some pretty cool entertainment, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Went along with our friends for the quiz, had a great night. Really nice staff.
All had the £10 rump steak and pint and we all said they were cooked perfectly.
Classy decor lovely place

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We went there for my cousins birthday and the food was amazing, all home made and very filling. The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. I would recommend this place to everyone