“SE Milton *****”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I love fish and am so pleased that SE get their fish dishes spot on. They appear to be one of the only restaurants locally that 1- Offer a choice of fish dishes and 2- Cook them so beautifully, fragrant yet beautifully spiced & with lovely vegetables.

Well done

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Used to eat here quite a lot but then the portions got smaller and smaller the Tomato starter is now ridiculously small it used to be the place to go but not any more we are having to travel to Alsager to get our curry addiction satisfied

Real shame they need to do something new else they will end up like a lot of places where customer value becomes a second thought ie out of business

My advice spend 10 pounds on a M and S 10 pound deal you wont feel ripped as ripped off

1  Thank sarah m
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been to The Spice Exchange many times over the years and have never had a bad meal there. The food is to die for and the service is excellent. The owner always greets us with a friendly handshake and smile and the staff are so very welcoming. It is by far the best Indian restaurant in the area and I've tried lots, but they just don't compare to here. It's a great place to go for a special occasion and I would recommend The Spice Exchange to anyone. The complimentary baileys or brandy after your meal is also a very nice touch. You would be hard pushed to beat this place.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I wanted to order some food that I would collect on New Years Eve so phoned at 3pm to check this service would be available; I was told to call back after 5pm to place my order. I then called at 5:30pm and started to place my order - I was then told that they were not taking takeaway orders, I tried to say I was told the opposite earlier but the phone was promptly put down on me. Extremely rude and poor quality customer service, I for one will never eat there again.

2  Thank Alan T
Reviewed December 29, 2012

food was excellent,but service was poor,because of this, will not be going again.The waiter was quite rude.

1  Thank sue g