“Friendly hotel ”

Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Stoke-on-Trent
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed in this hotel and I was very impressed with my room. I booked online for a twin room. The room was very spacious. The food in the restraunt was very good. The staff are very friendly and very helpful if you have any questions or problems.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would stay here again if I visit Stoke on trent.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
James M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear Eilidh C,

Many thanks for your 5* review after your stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that all was to your liking. We are so lucky to have great team members who want to deliver great service and clearly this came thru on your stay.

We hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Stayed here for pleasure and it was fabulous. The hotel was very well appointed, with excellent staff and wonderful food. I would strongly recommend this hotel. The location of the hotel is ideal and within easy reach of major road networks. Excellent location with no road noise.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Dear Alastair C,

What a great review.. Thank You!

I am pleased to hear that you had a "Fabulous" stay with us and everything was to your liking. I have shared all your great feedback to the team.

I do hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

first impressions were excellent when duty manage came aboard our bus to welcome 46 ladies to the hotel for our annual girls weekend.
Fuss free checking in and when a few of us were allocated double rooms instead of twin rooms it was duly sorted with minimum fuss. The rooms themselves were spacious and had everything you would expect from a hotel of this nature.
Plenty of tea/ coffee and toiletries and no problem if fresh milk wanted.
Had a lovely three course carvery on the Friday and three course buffet on the Saturday. Something for everyone ( although it did seem a bit strange having apple crumble next to the cauliflower cheese on the hotplate) .
A few of the ladies were disturbed by the noise fom wedding party entertainment when we were in our rooms which would have been fine had the manager not reproached us on the Saturday night for our noise in the bar.
Breakfast plentiful and had a good range to chose from.
We did use the swimming pool and jacuzzi as well as getting some facials and massages. They wer all very nice but could perhaps be a little more profesional.
Very close to Hanley which had all thenhigh street shops you could ever wish as well as keeping it's character with the indoor market and lovely side streets.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Good hotel overall with lovely staff. Restaurant food could have been a bit better quality. Also booked through a booking agent and it was very expensive. Could have got a better deal going to the hotel direct.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
James M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Jillyw53,

Many thanks for your review after your stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable and found the team to be friendly. We do advise all guests to book direct as the hotel always offers the best rate.

We hope that wecan welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Came to the Diva Night to celebrate my mums 70th birthday party. Food was good but felt that the meals to meet the needs of dietary requirements should have been served first as I was given the wrong meal which I began to eat, was taken off me but I had eaten sufficient for me to be ill. The singer wasn't brill but the DJ made up for it. Still had a fab night as the company was fantastic and we all had a wonderful evening!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Bev157,

Thank you for your review after visiting the hotel for a tribute night.

I am pleased to hear overal you had an enjoyable evening and I hope your mum will remember her 70th Birthday for many more years to come.

I have shared your comments with my Events Manager regards the meal service and I do know that she has already completed corrective training with the team.

I do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We stayed for a 3 night break, with our two children (5 and 6 yrs) from Sat to Tue. When we arrived, I was a bit concerned as there was a wedding going on, but we weren't disturbed by them at all. The receptionist was brilliant and gave each of the children a welcome pack and actually spoke directly to the children, which is refreshing. Our room was clean and comfortable and the bunk bed for the children, was of good quality and very sturdy. Breakfast each day was plentiful and at the right temperature and the staff helpful and friendly. We only ate in the hotel on one evening, but the children were made welcome, their menu served as mask to be coloured in - crayons provided. And the staff, although busy, were attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Overall we had a brilliant stay and would come certainly come back.

Room Tip: We had room 217, which I was worried about as it was by a door to the corridor, but we weren't d...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting family nearby and also Alton Towers. For our needs the hotel was in a good location and suited our price range for this particular trip.
We did not eat in the restaurant or use the gym etc however it is good to have these facilities if you require.
Bed wasn't the most comfortable we have stayed in but did the job.
Staff were all lovely throughout our stay.
Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Jussface
James M, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear Jussface,

Many thanks for your review after your recent stay with us.

It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us here at BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke On Trent Moat House.

As you mentioned, we are centrally located for all the local attractions which include Alton Towers (16miles) Waterworld and Trentham Gradens to name a few.

We do hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stoke-on-Trent
Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke on Trent
Best Western Stoke East
Best Western Stoke East
#7 of 12 in Stoke-on-Trent
Best Western Plus Stoke on Trent Alsager Manor House Hotel

Been to Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House? Share your experiences!