We stayed here for 2 nights in a family room whilst visiting Alton Towers (30 mins drive away). We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and nicely decorated, the shower hot, beds comfortable, and there was plenty of room (family room had a double bed and bunk beds).
All the staff we met were incredibly friendly and helpful - really great service in all areas.
We ate an evening meal in the restaurant with friends also staying at the hotel. Both the food and the service were excellent. Breakfast was also really good with plenty of choice.
I'd thoroughly recommend the hotel and would definitely stay again if we were visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel offers comfort and convenience, just 5 miles off the M6 Motorway and within 10 minutes of Stoke's town centre. Ideally placed for a family break, the hotel is close to Alton towers, while Waterworld is within walking distance. Bowling and the cinema can be enjoyed nearby too! As for more relaxing, grown up places of interest, Trentham gardens and a scenic canal can be reached in a matter of minutes! Our onsite leisure club means you can relax without leaving the hotel. And did we mention that this hotel is proud holder of BEST WESTERN's 2010 'Hotel with personality' award? So you'll be sure to receive a warm welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Stoke-On-Trent Best Western