Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House
Holiday Inn Express Stoke-on-Trent(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
$93
Travelocity
Crown Hotel(Longton)
$44
  • Bar/Lounge
George Hotel(Burslem)
$47
$46
Travelodge Stoke on Trent Trentham(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
$43
Quality Inn(Hanley)
$69
$48
Agoda.com
Best Western Stoke East(Stoke-on-Trent)
$74
Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
$73
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Stoke-On-Trent (Hanley) Hotel(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
$75
PremierInn.com
Plough Motel(Stoke-on-Trent)
  • Restaurant
1,588 results
All reviewsalton towersbunk bedsswimming poolretail parklovely hotelwater worldfamily roomexecutive roomchristmas partylarge hotelsteam roomleisure facilitiesleisure clubtoby carveryfestival parkreception staffbreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stayed for three days on a business trip and although I'm usually wary of Best Westerns (independent hotels under a chain brand) this was just fine. Its very handy and has a retail park with chain restaurants within easy walking distance.

The bar area and breakfast was fine, nothing out of this world but equally no complaints.

Parking was tight on days due to a number of weddings being held.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
James M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear J M,

Many thanks for leaving a review after deaprtinf from your stay with us.

It's great to hear that you had a pleasent few days with us. As you said we are in a great location on the edge of a reatil park that houses resturants, cinema, bowling alley, water world and a marina for those walks in the evening.

We do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Excellent place to stay, staff very friendly and helpful. Splendid breakfast to die for. Retail park within walking distance if required. Plenty on bars inside. Outside seating area with space to walk around. Very quite,lovely bright rooms. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Nannymac075,

Many thanks for your 5* review after your stay with us.

I am so pleased that you found all the team to be friendly and helpful we are so lucky to have such a great team who are dedicated to deliver great service.

I do hope that we have the chance to welcome you back again.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for business for 5 weeks. I booked a crown room which consisted of 1 room with bathroom. It had a small seating area with small circular table and 2 chairs, alongside a desk with chair. Tea & coffee facilities are supplied, as is a hairdryer, iron & board. Only gripe is the shower was over the bath and was not powerful, neither of which I appreciated.
The room was always clean albeit I did experience some inconsistency with the smaller items, such as, empty toiletry bottles not always removed, sometimes biscuits/kitkats/bottled water were left sometimes not..?
During my stay I used the restaurant for breakfast but ordered room service each evening. The room service menu was fine and I worked through most dishes during the 5 weeks. I did order the risotto several times as this was delicious but overall all the food I tried was very good.
I used the gym most nights and found it a little sweaty and could do with a better level of cleaning. (I did get a few insect bites on the first night) The equipment available was of a high standard and I didn't have to wait to go on any equipment as barring a few stalwarts who were there each I time I worked out, sometimes I had the place to myself. There is a small pool but I didn't try it as it was too small to effectively 'do lengths'.
On the whole the staff were always friendly & helpful and as I was staying longer always addressed me by name when walking through reception.
Always check prices as I paid a different rate each week ranging from:
Overall a fine hotel for business, not somewhere necessarily I would want to stay for pleasure but for the area, I think one of the better hotels.

Room Tip: Always check prices as I paid a different rate each week ranging from: £76 per night including breakfast & evening meal to £108 per night with breakfast only included - quite a range! These offers changed every week so worth checking.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2013

For a surprise my boyfriend brought me here for 3 nights, our room was upgraded with swans on the bed. The staff make you feel so welcome and the hotel is spotless. Breakfast was yummy and always having a late night drink before bed was a nice touch. We went to alton towers on a quiet day and managed to do all the rides, splash landings and also to the monkey sanctuary which was brilliant! The cinema, bowling and a few restaurants literally a minute walk way made the hotel even better! We really did have a brilliant time, thank you all very much! Hannah and Scott!

• Stayed: September 2013
James M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Hannah & Scott

Many thanks for such a great review after your stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your free room upgrade and the swans on arrival.

We so lucky to have such a great team and I am glad that came across on your stay. I will share all of your comments with them.

Myself and team hope you would visit us again should you be in the area.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great hotel to stay in. Stayed 2 nights whilst in SOT on business and from the moment you walked through the door the service was great. Reception staff were freindly and told you all about the hotel etc. room was good no problems and also very quite. Breakfast was lovely everything you needed to get you going for the day. Hotel restaurant was great, had ameal there on the first night, and the food was great, note like some hotel food !!?
Will stay again here if business takes me to stoke not rent again.
Thanks.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Steve W,

Many thanks for your 5* review after your stay with us at BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke On Trent Moat House.

It's great to hear you had an all round great stay, from the moment you walked in to the moment you left.

I will be sharing all your comments with the team and we hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.