We stayed there in March 2013 for a conference. The hotel is comfortable and clean, and the desk clerk friendly, although oddly he insisted on seeing my passport, although I'm British.
At the check-out time next morning (11:00 am) they rung dead on the hour to ask when we were vacating the room.
Nice hotel, good location, good bed, food reasonable, but I suggest the management learn to trusty their guests a little more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel offers comfort and convenience, just 5 miles off the M6 Motorway and within 10 minutes of Stoke's town centre. Ideally placed for a family break, the hotel is close to Alton towers, while Waterworld is within walking distance. Bowling and the cinema can be enjoyed nearby too! As for more relaxing, grown up places of interest, Trentham gardens and a scenic canal can be reached in a matter of minutes! Our onsite leisure club means you can relax without leaving the hotel. And did we mention that this hotel is proud holder of BEST WESTERN's 2010 'Hotel with personality' award? So you'll be sure to receive a warm welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Stoke-On-Trent Best Western