I had to attend a H & S course at this venue which is about 125 miles from my home address. The H & S company were offering a deal at £109 but I booked through Booking.com and got it for £89. I only spent one night there but with what I saw I was very impressed. Very clean and spacious room for one person. Bathroom was spotless. Plenty of team and coffee making stuff (no biscuits).
Staff couldn't have been more friendly.
Pleasant and reasonably priced restaurant and spacious bar area.
I usually take advantage of the spa and leisure facilities but because my time was very limited I didn't bother. From what I could see it looked like I missed out by not giving it a go.
Would definately go back if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel offers comfort and convenience, just 5 miles off the M6 Motorway and within 10 minutes of Stoke's town centre. Ideally placed for a family break, the hotel is close to Alton towers, while Waterworld is within walking distance. Bowling and the cinema can be enjoyed nearby too! As for more relaxing, grown up places of interest, Trentham gardens and a scenic canal can be reached in a matter of minutes! Our onsite leisure club means you can relax without leaving the hotel. And did we mention that this hotel is proud holder of BEST WESTERN's 2010 'Hotel with personality' award? So you'll be sure to receive a warm welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Stoke-On-Trent Best Western