Nice Hotel. Decent rooms, decent breakfast. I use hotels for business over 40 times per year and this one has never been a problem.
Checking in is always a breeze and hotel staff are friendly. Rooms are clean, tidy and internet is free. Breakfast is a buffet affair but nice and they'll cook eggs however you want them.
There is a gym I havent used but had good feedback. A relaxing lounge that does food from either bar or restaurant is also nice. Always stay here when in Stoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel offers comfort and convenience, just 5 miles off the M6 Motorway and within 10 minutes of Stoke's town centre. Ideally placed for a family break, the hotel is close to Alton towers, while Waterworld is within walking distance. Bowling and the cinema can be enjoyed nearby too! As for more relaxing, grown up places of interest, Trentham gardens and a scenic canal can be reached in a matter of minutes! Our onsite leisure club means you can relax without leaving the hotel. And did we mention that this hotel is proud holder of BEST WESTERN's 2010 'Hotel with personality' award? So you'll be sure to receive a warm welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke-On-Trent Hanley Moat House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Stoke-On-Trent Best Western