“Nice atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Nice little restaurant. Friendly service and great dessert menu. Interesting decor with all the signed photos of celebrities. Recommend playing the "dead or alive" game.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled across this whilst staying at the Quality hotel (reviewed separately). We hadn't booked and there were 6 of us and it was getting late but they still let us in. We all had starters and a main which were all very nice. Plenty of choice, tasty and very reasonably priced. Glad we found it.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Visited this restaurant early evening after travelling from Manchester to meet my sister and niece from Stafford for a get together and shopping trip.
Shops great in Stoke and found this place by chance.
We hadn't booked but the place had just opened and the waitress found us a table.A number of other customers arrived after us.
The decor looked very dated and appeared to have not altered for a long time with signed pictures of lots of stars all over the walls.
The toilets were up 3 flights of very steep stairs so unsuitable for some people but maybe I was unaware of other toilets in the building.
The food was okay but if this is the best Italian in Stoke as other previous reviewers have stated then the others must be poor.
The garlic bread looked like it was on a bought pizza base and my cannalloni had peas in which I had never seen before and was very stodgy. However, it tasted okay and I ate it.The others had ravioli and pasta and they enjoyed it.
I could just imagine Gordon Ramsey or the restaurant Inspector off TV going in and saying remove the old decor and change the menu to a smaller one as it is vast and has too much on it and cook fresh food made on the premises and move forward with the times and not live in the past.
The positives are it tasted okay and was not expensive.
The staff were friendly and helpful and attentive.
I would not visit again when in Stoke as I felt I had gone back in time and was disappointed with the food as I usually love Italian food and unfortunately didn't love this.

1  Thank Dangermouse2013
Reviewed July 16, 2013

On a single night stop in Stoke, we found this place through Tripadvisor (thanks!). My wife and I had different starters and main courses and all were well presented and delicious. The kids wolfing down their Pizza at a rate of knots, probably says it all for their meals. Service was fast and friendly, with the prices very reasonable for the standard of food. We're back in Stoke in October and a return visit has already been requested by the kids. Might have something to do with the fact they also had Irn Bru..... An excellent find for us and a good night out

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Recomended this place and it did not disappoint. Great atmosphere and lovely meal. Was just right for taking our freinds too,