“Palate-pleasing chicken wings and Bombay aloo!”
Review of The Mango Tree - CLOSED

The Mango Tree
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I visited The Mango Tree with friends for an eveing out, and must say it was a warm welcome in.

The buffet offered some very palate-pleasing dishes which did tantalise my taste buds indeed! A splendid variety of spices- to suit all tastes! My friend likes milder dishes while I prefer slightly spicier ones. There was an Array of veg mains along with the cherished chicken wings, scrumptious to say the least.

Overall great service.

Will bring the family.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I went to this resteraunt with a couple of work mates as a works do'. The waitresses were very welcoming, and the service was brilliant. The resteraunt is layed out as a buffet and there is pleanty of choice, for vegetarians, children and spicy food lovers. If a customer does not want anything which is on the selection they will specificly make it for you which i find fantastic! Its all you can eat, so the price is brilliant too! I would definetly recommend this resteraunt.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have been to the Mango Tree a few times and rate it as one of the best I have ever been to (and to be honest I have been to a few!!). The service is always excellent and the staff can't do enough for you. If it is not on the menu they will often make it specifically for you. Prices are good - £10.95 is a good price in anyone's books for a meal of this quality and for the choice that is available. And of course, being a buffet means that you can choose to have a selection of meals and appetisers. I am an avid fan of rice pudding and theirs is in a league of its own. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

2  Thank MikeSanto
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I dined here last night with my three female friends and had a fabulous time as did my friends.
The food was delicious and fresh- and such variety too. The staff were very friendly, polite and the service was spot on. The manager was telling me the restaurant has recently had new management come in, well, they seem to be doing well so far! We loved the ambience of the place too, lovely decor. The ladies was very clean too! Big thumbs up from me, I would definitely come here again.....thankyou Mango Tree :-D

2  Thank Saffy70
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Came here after winning a prize on local radio (7 of us in total). The service was first class the food absolutely amazing. A wide variety of choice for an all you can eat buffet. Will definitely recommend the mango tree to anyone. 5 stars