“One of the best kept parks in Stoke on Trent”
Review of Longton Park

Longton Park
Ranked #18 of 116 things to do in Stoke-on-Trent
Cheddleton, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“One of the best kept parks in Stoke on Trent”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

So well looked after the squirrels run around hoping for titbits children's play ground great , large grassed areas for children to play foot ball etc , the lakes and surroundings are well looked after well worth a visit . Very pretty this time of the yr

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rosieposy_13

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Beautiful Park”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

What a lovely well maintained park. My parents used to bring us here in the 1960s and we love it just as much as then. I come with my grandchildren now and love the atmosphere and beautiful walks.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank lesley g
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderfull park”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

A clean pleasant park i went when as a kid and now taking my 4 kids . Really good play area for all ages easy parking . Lovely place to go all year round

3 Thank Andy B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“a wonderful space to be in”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The park is very near me and I have visited often and in every season. The beauty is stunning and the varied textures of tree and shrub make this landscape interesting to meditate on. I've written a magical poem or two sitting in this gorgeous park!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Daisy148
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“brief but surprising visit”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I performed in a special event in Longton Park recently, organised by B Arts as part of the Appetite arts programme in the city. I was amazed by the size of the park and the beauty. Much better than I remember from my last visit about 10 years ago.
The toilets were clean. The lake and ravine looked stunning.

Visited October 2013