“Lovely Restaurant, Great Atmosphere”

Bombay Club Restaurant
Ranked #190 of 565 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Indian, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We ate here as a couple for my husbands birthday, we hadn't booked but they managed to squeeze us in, we just had a drink at the bar while we waited.

We had a Onion Bahji and Tandoori Salmon for starter, both which where ok, nothing amazing but nice. To follow I ordered the Rogan Josh and my hubby ordered the Lal Zaal Murgh, They both had very different flavours and were so flavoursome, you can go to some restuarants and all the curries taste the same, this was not the case here very nice, the rice was amazing and the naan soft not crispy like some.

The atmosphere was brilliant, they don't rush you even though they are busy and the staff were all friendly we even saw a familiar face in Dil who is now working there. I will defiantly return but I will book next time incase they can't fit me in next time.

1  Thank juliat20

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We visited the Bombay club last night with friends.
The restaurant was really clean.
We all had popadoms, starters and mains very tasty.

1  Thank lexi71
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Friendly welcome, manager made time to make you feel welcome. Intimate, warm, comfortable, no long waits, excellent food, so tasty and so well presented. All this when restaurant full, so obviously kitchen well organised and no feeling of being rushed.Very clean and staff well presented and friendly.

2  Thank Stephen031
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Been going here regularly since it opened and have always recommended it to others as the best Indian restaurant around stoke. Won't be doing so in future as the meal I and several members of my family had last night was simply not anywhere near the previous standards. The salad that accompianied the starters had a sour warm taste the nan breads were dried up and everyone in my party agreed that the main dishes were barely warm and very bland and tasteless. when I have visited before it has been perfect, sadly now after last nights visit I have to report the total opposite. Would like to think that it was a one off bad night and soon normal service will be resumed but unfortunately don't think that I will bother checking to find out.

4  Thank smudgerStokeOnTrent
Reviewed January 4, 2013

great food poor service we were stuck up a corner and forgotten about ordered drinks with meal and they never showed until we had finished our main so sent them back, gets too busy for staff to handle,sadly will not return now

1  Thank jonto1973