We stayed in a family room with our baby and our toddler and everything was perfect. The room was very clean and the cot we requested had been set up for us before we arrived. They had left out spare baby blankets and nappy bags for us which was a nice touch.
The rooms are perfect for a toddler on the loose, as they are quite basic there isn't anything much to break which meant we could relax rather than spending time having to move everything out of reach.
Dinner in the restaurant was good, they were welcoming even though by then we had two very tired, grumpy little ones with us. They brought over crayons and balloons and the kids meal came out first so she didn't have to wait for us to get started on her food.
If we ever stay in that area again we will definitely return to the Trentham Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 119 bedroom $10 million hotel is based within the 650 acre Trentham Estate. Family rooms, access rooms and double rooms are available for all business and leisure guests. All rooms are onsuite with Coffee and Tea making facilities, Hairdryers, Lcd Tv with freeview and air conditioning. Costa Coffe is available within the bar lounge and the Barest restaurant serves great value contemporary food. The Trentham Estate hosts a 60 outlet retail village, Italian Gardens, Garden centre,Monkey Forest, Church, and 650 acres of Woodland walks. Alton Towers , Wedgewood and Waterworld are great family attractions within close proximity to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stoke (Trentham Gardens) Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Premier Inn Trentham Gardens