We booked this for a family stay from which to visit Alton Towers. Room was huge and really comfortable, plenty of room for the four of us. We paid for breakfast and this was great with a large choice, also had soya milk when requested and decaf coffee. We did not eat there in the evenings but there is a Harvester a 5 minute walk away which was very busy but reasonably priced when feeding a family with all the usual favourites. Overall a great hotel from which to visit Alton Towers which was only a half hour drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 119 bedroom $10 million hotel is based within the 650 acre Trentham Estate. Family rooms, access rooms and double rooms are available for all business and leisure guests. All rooms are onsuite with Coffee and Tea making facilities, Hairdryers, Lcd Tv with freeview and air conditioning. Costa Coffe is available within the bar lounge and the Barest restaurant serves great value contemporary food. The Trentham Estate hosts a 60 outlet retail village, Italian Gardens, Garden centre,Monkey Forest, Church, and 650 acres of Woodland walks. Alton Towers , Wedgewood and Waterworld are great family attractions within close proximity to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stoke (Trentham Gardens) Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Premier Inn Trentham Gardens