“Only average”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Only average”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Having been to both Sangam's on a number of occasions. (a friend keeps booking) I find it a pleasant Indian but nothing special. The food is average the service is too. I will go again I just won't be rushing back.

1 Thank Rodders27

“Will defo go back”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Well this was my first visit to the restaurant and we went for a birthday celebration. The staff are very friendly and the service was excellent.

We ordered the food and within roughly 30 min It was on the table. The curry was the best I've tasted they are pretty big portions but it does say on menu that you can ask for a smaller one.

So overall I will be going back as I enjoyed my experience of eating with them.

staffordshire
“Always good service and good food”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I was at Sangam last night with friends and we had a great time, we all had different mains and all enjoyed what we had, You can take your own Alcohol so that reduces the price straight away, They do smaller portions in most of the dishes which is good for me but I still end up leaving some on my plate, they are very generous with the portion sizes, I have read a couple of comments saying it is expensive but I disagree, There were four of us and we had churpaties and a garlic naan ( huge) to start then four different mains and the bill was £42 so it averaged out at £ 10.50 each, great value for money in my estimation.It is a lively place and the staff are very friendly, If you want quiet intimate dining then maybe it's not the place for you but otherwise I would recommend it to anyone, There are two Sangams in Stoke , we go to the one on Glebe Street but I have been told that the one in Kingsway is also good,

Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
“Mmmmm quick local fix”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

If you're looking for a tasty, spur of the moment Indian meal fix then this is the place to go. The price is reasonable, the restaurant is clean and the staff are friendly. The food is of good quality too. I often go after I've been to the pub or if I'm in the mood for a curry. There are 2 Sangams along the street. The one at the back by the car park is my preferred choice. They are both linked though.

Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“enjoyable evening”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Went here for the first time on bank holiday monday with several friends and found that nothing was too much trouble for these guys 1 person asked for a variation on a veggie dish from the menu "no problem" came the reply and another mate was undecided what to order so the waiter asked what he liked and then offered to get the chef to cook something to suit him that again was not on the menu. Didn't realise how big the portions were so ended up with a few half curries boxed up for later. It was a bit pricey at £90 for 5 considering we took our own wine but all in all it was worth it for the extra mile the staff went to to meet our needs

• Visited August 2012