“Well worth a visit”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Took my family here for dinner christmas eve,and despite been packed out(glad I had reserved a table)the service was friendly,and efficient.The children with us were treated excellent with there own special menu and play pack.The food for all of us was very good,piping hot and nicely served,and reasonable priced,although I felt the drinks prices weree a little on the high side.Overall a very pleasant evening and a good start to Christmas!!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We visited Bella Italia shortly before Christmas, since we needed somewhere to eat before a show. The service was extremely prompt, friendly and efficient, allowing time even for an unplanned dessert. The menu had a good range of items, mainly Italian, with a good choice for vegetarians. Our only criticism is that the Pizza Vita Olive – advertised as the healthy choice – was just a bit bland. We’d certainly patronise this restaurant again, but choosing a less healthy alternative from the menu!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Usually good food but in the Stafford branch the food was poor and service even worse. Ok if you just want a pizza.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Me and my friend went to town for some work and suddenly thought of having lunch, we are near to this place so chosen it without reading about it and this place turn up as very nice to have good time.

We been greeted very nicely as entered by one of the staff member and he look after us very well, always around to help and offer if we need anything, he is really a very good in his job and served us very well.

The food is also good and the pizza we have is really great with genuine price, I really like the atmosphere and ambience inside.

After reading all the bad feedback i am really confused of what i get and what i am reading but i would recommended this place as i had very nice experience.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I visited the Stafford branch as we eat regularly at Bella Italia in Birmingham and Southport and we love the food.
However, we didn't even get the chance to eat here.
We went in waited for a couple of minutes then we were bought to a table near the door which we didn't want so we asked for another table. The waiter sighed and looked around so, being as though there were only two other occupied tables in the whole place, we took the initiative and chose a table ourselves.
We were given menus and just as I was about to ask for drinks, he walked away.
We waited 10 minutes until another waiter showed up to take our order. At this point I told him we were really thirsty and would prefer to leave - which we did!
Never have returned to Stafford branch.