The Picture House Stafford
Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Good Venue and Value

Typical of Wetherspoons to take a building dear to a town and bring it back to life. This time an... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
sleep007
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great Dinner

Absolutely happy with this weather spoon pub, great value for money, prompt service via app, great... read more

Reviewed April 6, 2019
bishalb1988
Stafford, United Kingdom

All reviews outside area original features decent size wetherspoons cinema grub pub ales chips shame toilets
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

I have to hand it to Witherspoon's they know how to renovate a building to give it character and a bit of wow. This is no exception. Apart from which the food served was very good as ever with excellent customer service. It has a great outside area looking over the river. Outstanding value as one has become to expect.
Really nice pub, food and atmosphere. We'll done Witherspoon's yet again.

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

I came in just after breakfast not knowing what I wanted to eat so I was suggested the sausage beans and chips by cara a member of the bar team and it was great value under a fiver and a great breakfast

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Is there a better Wetherspoon property than the glorious Picture House? Great surroundings whatever your reason to visit.
Always perfectly conditioned ales on tap and during this week the fine festival beers are certainly well worth sampling. My beers were served by the delightful and very knowledgeable Harmony. I’m looking forward to a return visit or two for more of the Festival beers.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times with my husband, the food is of a good standard and not costly. Today we both ordered a mixed grill, all of the meat was cooked perfect, every thing on the plate was hot and edible ..... the way it is supposed to be.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Came to have food alone between shifts ,felt quite awkward as it was a little busy and I was on my own so i sat by the doors at the back. Conor greeted me and stopped for a chat as he helped me order on my phone for the first time and was especially kind enough to help decided what to eat (as females have these problems), Made my order and after my food he was polite and still smiling to carry on my stop to order another drink :)

Date of experience: August 2018