Premier Inn Stafford North (Hurricane) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The bed was very comfy comfortable as were the pillows...and I am extremely hard to please on this score as I have multiple sleep disorders. Slept really well and it was clean and all good.
The reception staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was quiet and it was all very good value for money.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stayed at Hurricane Premier Inn with my sister as we were visiting friends and family in the area. Took us a little time to find our way around but no problem after using the satnav. Everything was perfect.....plenty of car parking space.... easy check in.....amazingly large and comfortable room......tea and coffee making facility which is always an absolute must.....very helpful and pleasant staff in all areas. The most wonderful breakfast and dinner next door in the Shire Horse. Altogether a very pleasant stay and would highly recommend.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Having had my first stay at a Premier Inn the week before I decided to stay at another to see if it was of a similar standard to the first .Although better in some respects, it was not as good in others. The receptionist was the only member of staff I saw the evening I checked in and she was still there when I checked out in the morning. She was polite, efficient and helpful. The reception area is small and entry to the corridors and rooms are with electronic key card. Remember to ask for a parking ticket at the reception otherwise you will have to pay at the meters outside.I found it strange to have this system for an out of town hotel.
The parking bays are small even for a medium sized vehicle.
The rooms were excellent,spotlessly clean, large attractive bathroom with plenty of hot water at all times. Large wall mounted flat screen TV with a media connection box below.
The bed was as advertised. Extremely comfortable with a selection of pillows and a comfy duvet. For convenience I had dinner and breakfast in the Shire Horse. Being a Saturday night it was busy but I was told no booking was required. The service was friendly and efficient and the 3 courses were good. On a personal note I felt it lacked atmosphere and I did not think it matched the standard of the hotel. Breakfast was the normal buffet and again I was quickly shown to my table which I thought was unusually angled. The area where the orange juice was served could do with a mat as I could fell my feet sticking to the carpet likely due to an overflow of liquid. The plates were heated and the food which was good, was hot. There was nothing wrong with the Shire however I expected more due to the high standard of the hotel.
I would certainly stay at another Premier Inn on the basis of the two I have stayed in and recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Stayed for two nights on business. Lovely room and bed extremely comfortable. Nice decor, bathroom ample sized. Apart from check in and check out I didn't really have any dealings with staff at the hotel but they were perfectly pleasant on those two occasions. No road noise at all which is pretty amazing considering it's location. What I like about Premier Inn is you know what you are likely to get and they don't often disappoint.

My only gripe is the tea and coffee etc. A bit tight with it I thought - 2 teabags, 2 coffees and 4 milks and sugars in a double room. However it was replenished in the mornings and I guess I could have asked for more at reception - I just happened to be out a lot and had my own supplies with me anyway so didn't bother. But all in all I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Excellent stay, the room was very stylish, very clean and very comfortable with no road noise despite the proximity of the M6. The check in was quick and easy. Very tasty food and friendly service in the Shire Horse Restaurant next door.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We booked 3 rooms for 2 nights. All the rooms were immaculate and incredibly comfortable. The first night I was woken but a group of people in the room above around 1am. I went to reception around 1.30 to report the problem but despite this the noise continued until well after 3. In future I would request a top floor which would have alleviated this problem. When I mentioned this to reception again in the morning feeling very grumpy from little sleep she did not seem bothered at all which I found incredibly annoying. I also needed directions to the nearest pharmacy as my son had cut his foot on the door to the room. Again she was not bothered about this and gave us wrong directions! The rest of the staff were brilliant and the room attendants were brilliant and offered assistance with my son as well as making sure the door would be looked into from a H&S view. I would however happily stay here again (just not bottom floor) and recommend it.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Great hotel, great location, great price. Rooms are spotlessly clean and modern. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended. The restaurant next door was great for something to eat for dinner, and breakfast was delicious - the 'kids eat free' was excellent value. My child was unwell and they let us take out some food in a bag for him for later.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
Holiday Inn Express Stafford M6 Jct. 13
#3 of 5 in Stone
The Moat House
The Moat House
#1 of 1 in Acton Trussell

Been to Premier Inn Stafford North (Hurricane) Hotel? Share your experiences!