“Abdul's is the best in Stafford”
Review of Abdul's

Abdul's
Ranked #116 of 243 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Abdul's is the best in Stafford”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have recently had my birthday at Abdul's and the service and food were fantastic !! I would recommend this to everyone and I do !! If you want a great night, great device and great food... Visit here its class !!!

Stafford, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant of its kind in the Stafford area”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I cannot no recommend this restaurant highly enough. Having visited dozens of Indian restaurant, both across the UK and internationally, I feel incredibly lucky to have this superb establishment on my doorstep. I completely agree with the comments of the other reviewers regarding the quality of the food, value for money and atmosphere, which are all excellent. Abdul himself could not be more accommodating but his other staff should also be commended as they are always attentive and pleasant. People say that it is the little things that matter and they certainly do make a difference – the fact that all of the staff know about my wife’s aversion to coriander is testament to Abdul and his team’s attention to detail as they always remember. The food is always good here and along with the usual curry house staples there are some wonderful dishes that you should sample such as the Jinga Chilli Bhuna. As a regular visitor it would be good to see some new dishes appear on the otherwise extensive menu but that is my only suggestion for improvement.

Excellent – highly recommended!!! 10/10.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jim W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“By far the best food, staff and value for money iv had in Stafford”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

This small restaurant is one of the best iv ever visited . I first went into this establishment because the curry house I use was closed I have dined a lot around the midlands also in the London area and I think this is the best curry house iv had ant the value for the food is unreal keep it up Abdul with your team .

1 Thank Steveall
“Best In Town”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

By far the best Indian restaurant in Stafford. The food is outstanding and a with a warming welcome the service is excellent every time. My family and I have been going Abduls for a long time now but what makes it special for me is that I know that their curries (apart from the noodles, naan breads) are Gluten Free, which is always an issue when I eat out! Top work Abdul :-)

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Alex C
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Abdul makes Abduls special”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My Husband and I always visit Abduls for an indian meal, simply because their food is outstanding along with the service. Mr Abdul always remembers you and always pop's over to chat. We have recommended this indian to many friends and family and we look forward to seeing you soon.

• Visited January 2013