Weston Hall
$59
The Swan Hotel(Stafford)
$94
Hotels.com
The Moat House(Acton Trussell)
$123
$115
Agoda.com
$73
PremierInn.com
$76
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Stafford Central Hotel(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$47
Travelodge
TripAdvisor
All reviewscellar restaurantafternoon teacakestake homesunday lunchprawn cocktailbeautiful buildingbridal suitechristmas daywedding venuelovely afternoonmain coursebirthday mealfrom start to finishsteakwhole experiencespecial occasion
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Had a great day here for my daughters wedding- the setting and grounds were perfect (mind you so was the weather). The bar staff and the serving staff deserve 5 stars all by themselves. there was a few leasons to be learned on the day by the managment, but all in all a perfect day.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank loanstar59
Martin_Hirst_VD, Venue Director at Weston Hall, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Hello loanstar59. Thank you for your review regarding your daughter’s wedding here at Weston Hall. We love hearing about peoples experiences here and it is great to know that you enjoyed yours. I will be passing your comments onto our staff. We look forward to seeing you again, maybe at another time to try one of our other menus out.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We celebrated our wedding at Weston Hall this weekend along with 50 of our friends and family. All we can say is wow and thank the staff for their hard work and professionalism on the day. As with all days as complex as this there were some hiccups - but nothing that would dampen how perfect everything else was. The food was amazing and piping hot which considering the numbers was brilliant. The serving staff where great and the bar staff made fantastic cocktails especially James who was a big hit and was still shaking up cocktails into the early hours ! All food and drink requests where dealt with with out hesitation and nothing seemed like too much trouble.

We stayed at the Venue for the night of the wedding and me and my husband stayed in the Weston suite which is the bridal suite and it was perfect, large, spotless and the decor is just stunning. The hampers of refreshments are a lovely touch as are the robes in each room. All of our guests who stayed where amazed by the beautiful rooms which was a lovely touch especially for those who had traveled for the event.

A huge thank you to everyone involved with the day and all who helped me organise everything in the run up.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Martin_Hirst_VD, Venue Director at Weston Hall, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Hello Laura T, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review, I will be passing on all your positive comments to the staff involved on your big day! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We stayed at Weston Hall for one night after our evening meal . It is a splendid looking building set in it's own grounds with views over the Staffordshire countryside.

The Cellar bar and restaurant areas are comfortably furnished with pleasant decor which creates a welcoming and warm ambience.

The food and service were excellent with a lovely atmosphere .

The rooms are decorated to a high standard and very comfortable.

The continental breakfast was adequate and served in the delightful conservatory.

Room Tip: All rooms are on the top floor and are of the same standard.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Martin_Hirst_VD, Venue Director at Weston Hall, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Hi k7wap. Thank you for your kind words on your visit to Weston Hall. It's great to know you enjoyed the experience. We hope you visit us again very soon!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Well....where do I begin, having never written a 'tripadvisor' review before you'll have to bear with me...

We chose to have our wedding at Weston Hall when we got engaged back in October 2012, the paint was still wet on the walls and no carpets had been laid! Initially we met Martin and Hannah, who were always on hand to show us round and answer any questions we may have had, and believe me there were many! So thank you both for your patience.

Having known Weston Hall in it's previous life, we initially went to see it under protest...however we couldn't have been more wrong!! As soon as we walked through the door we saw the transformation from an old, tired, dark interior, to a new, bright, airy and luxurious space, but still very in keeping with the age and presence of the old building, we were smitten, in fact we booked our date there and then. In the run up to our wedding we had so much support from the team, they were always on hand with the answers to our questions and great ideas to enhance our day, and we now class them all as new found friends!

On the 20th September 2013, the night before our wedding, I handed the reins of our carefully planned wedding over to Weston Hall, which was a huge deal for me, being a self confessed control freak! but I had no qualms that they would pull off our day as planned. I relaxed in the cellar restaurant with my family and was able to take everything in without a worry. Having myself booked into the Tixall suite for the night, which is beautiful, as are all of the bedrooms, I was able to have a good nights sleep and a lovely breakfast in the conservatory to prepare for the day ahead. On the day itself Martin and the team worked quickly and efficiently to organise the rooms and staff etc, with Martin being our Master of Ceremonies, and Jenny and Abbie on hand, everything went to plan and they seemed to be one step ahead all day, even down to the sandwiches in the room for myself and my bridesmaids. Our gorgeous food came out on time and steaming hot, which is quite an achievement for over 100 guests! Everyone commented on how fantastic it all was, and everyone had a smile on their face all day.

My husband and I had the most perfect day, there is nothing we would have changed and I'm so glad we chose Weston Hall for the most important day of our lives so far. We would definitely recommend this venue and its entire staff; whether it is just for a meal in the cellar or a larger function you will not regret your choice. Thank you for making our day so memorable.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Joanna R. Thank you for firstly choosing Weston Hall as your wedding venue, and thank you for taking time out to leave us what is an absolutely fantastic review. It is an absolute honour to have been part of your big day, and we are so happy that you, your husband and your guests enjoyed it. We had a great time too - helping you plan and organise the wedding. Thank you again for your kind words about your visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

went here to take a look around as we are looking for a wedding venue, its very beautiful, staff very polite and friendly, coffee very reasonably prised, infact cheaper than a coffee at Costa or Starbucks and much better quality, i will be recommending this place to friends and will be returning.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Martin_Hirst_VD, Venue Director at Weston Hall, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Hi Jojo_robbo. Thank you for visiting Weston Hall and leaving us a great review. I hope that you can come back very soon as it would be great to see you. Perhaps we will even be lucky enough for you to select us as your chosen Wedding Venue!