“The quiz nights are good too”
Review of Saracens Head

Saracens Head
Ranked #23 of 245 Restaurants in Stafford
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Saracens Head at Weston. We are currently undergoing a major refurbishment and will re-open for your future enjoyment in November.
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Not been to the Saracens for a meal for a while and wish I hadn't left it so long. Went for a birthday meal with a party of 7. All meals, inc starters were served together, promptly and courteously. The quality of food was excellent, choices available on the menu were wide ranging, diverse and satisfy all appetites. Waitress was just about the right level of attentiveness without being a pain, or being ignorant.

I know from my regular trips to the Sunday night pub quiz (which is a great night out too) that Barbara and Graham work hard to establish a top brand and match it with great service - I think it's testimony to them that eve nthough they weren't there (night off?) everything ran very smoothly.

Good value, great cooking, excellent service

There are newer reviews for Saracens Head

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stopped for lunch with our Grandson. Made to feel like it was home. The food was excellent although spoilt for choice. Well worth a stop for a bite to eat and a drink.

1  Thank Shirley996
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I located the Saracen's Head when planning a group visit from Leeds to Chasewater and Amerton. From my first contact Barbara was prompt and enthusiastic. I prebooked 21 meals from the menu which includes a vegetarian option to suit two of our party - not always on offer at many pub restaurants. The setting in the conservatory was perfect, the service equally prompt and the quality and presentation of the food exceeded our expectations.
I have arranged these visits round the country for many years and this was without question the best dinner we had ever had.

2  Thank Mike S
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Whist visiting the surrounding area , myself & my two daughters visited the Saracens head for an evening meal on a busy Saturday night , the food was home made , excellent & freshly cooked we were made to feel very welcome & the service was second to none!! i would most definitely visit again if we are in the area!!! Well done to all at e Saracens head.

2  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We visited the Saracens Head because of all the positive reviews on here.
The food is all freshly cooked usual British pub choices but very well made.
The service is way above average and you can tell that the staff work as a team to ensure you have a good experience. Well done to them.
Great range of real ale.
Well worth a visit.The Sunday lunches sound special so we will definitely be going back for that.

1  Thank Gazzapster