“Good honest Italian food.”
Review of Vivere

Vivere
Ranked #24 of 252 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The only Independent Authentic Award Wining Italian Restaurant in Stafford, Open kitchen, Fully air conditioner, licensed, Gluten free pasta pizza dessert option ,premium quality Steak and fresh lobster
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Been here on a few occasions either during the week where they have a good value menu that is a little limited for those on a limited budget.
At the weekend prices revert to the norm which are still reasonable for the town of Stafford.
Babak is the owner who heads up a mixed nationality team that do give good service.
A modern but dark eatery is what i feel best describes the public areas.
I can recommend the starters and mains but the choice of desserts leave a little to be desired with not much choice and may be bought in from out of house.
Good wines and draught lager.
One can park at the Halfords store car park (outside of shop hours ) and just cross the main road.
To summarise, nice staff, good food and not too expensive.I would go there again without hesitation.
There is no outside seating at this site.

2  Thank bartonsmpson

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We visited Vivere as part of a group for a birthday meal, there were 6 of us in the end. We were seated immediately and drinks orders taken. After waiting ages (we forgot to buzz) we ordered our food. We visited on a Thursday and took advantage of the £5 meal offer. A variety of pizza and pasta was ordered and everything went down well. I really enjoyed my pizza lovely meal for the money! I would say that sat right at the front in the window was a drafty place to seat, cold for the duration of the evening :( The food and the service was first class though and I would visit again but only during the week, I dont think its worth the full price menu. This was my first visit to an italian too so I don't have much to compare it too. One thing I will mention however is the toilets, they only have 1 male and 1 female toilet in a small space, I found myself waiting in a queue of 3 ladies waiting for the 1 toilet which when you enter it is a huge room! Plenty of room to add another facility! Not a bad experience all in all though.

2  Thank marshall19_10
Reviewed March 11, 2013

6 of us ate here on Mother's Day the food and service was excellent as always. Even on what must be one of the busiest days of the year.

3  Thank Purplepam10
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Lovely food and efficient friendly service.Thank you that made my night especial night
The buzzer to call the waiter is a great idea

3  Thank Samibolton
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Rubbish mock-Italian food. We've been before when it wasn't as bad but it seems they bring everything in and certainly the famed Calzone was average in the extreme.

2  Thank statelyhomemonster