Holiday Inn Express Stafford M6 Jct. 13
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Moat House(Acton Trussell)
The Swan Hotel(Stafford)
Vine Hotel(Stafford)
View Hotel
Common Farm Motel(Great Haywood)
Oak Farm Hotel(Hatherton)
View Hotel
All reviewschinese restaurantcar parksausageice machinebeansalton towersbreakfast was includedplates and cutlerybudget hotelsofa bedgood sizetake awayplenty of parkingconvenient locationground floorexcellent value for moneyovernight stop
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Stayed here for two nights attending a course. On arriving I was greeted with lovely friendly smiling staff. The room was lovely and clean. The temperature was comfortable, the bed was lovely and cozy and I slept very well. The bathroom was spotless with a lovely roomy shower. I was facing the car park and did not hear any noise from this or the motorway. There were two restaurants across the car park which was ideal. The Chinese restaurant was lovely and the meal good. I went to the pub next to it the following day and there was a good selection of meals especially as I am vegetarian. The breakfast at the hotel was ok just enough to choose from, again being veggie I was limited in choice. I had lunch at the hotel and that was very nice. Overall I would stay here again I really enjoyed my stay and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
GuestRelationSHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stafford M6 Jct. 13, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Theresa H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review with us. I am thrilled to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and you had everything you needed during your time away from home.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Stafford!

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for three nights with the family and dog. Spotlessly clean and the staff were really friendly and helpful and made us feel really welcome. There's a dog walking area and even an ice machine! Breakfast is the standard holiday inn affair but plenty of it and the hot food was nice and hot.
We stayed so that we could visit alton towers which is about 30 mins away. Will stay again when we revisit.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
GuestRelationSHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stafford M6 Jct. 13, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Gary H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this fantastic review! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you and your family again on your next visit to Stafford.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed one night on business. Room was larger than anticipated and the included wifi was great. Room very clean and as I was facing the car park, no noise from the motorway. Although I didn't use, there is a pub and Chinese across the road that looked popular. Sadly didn't have time for breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Dagnall07,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave these great comments with us, I am thrilled to hear you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Stafford.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had a one night stay at this hotel. Reception were friendly and helpful with good knowledge of the local area. Room was clean and spacious. A little noisy in the morning, we could hear the coat hangers being sort through in the room next door, as well as a bit of noise which sounded like a trolley being pushed along downstairs.........we were on the 1st floor. Apart from that, breakfast was ok. I would return.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
GuestRelationSHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stafford M6 Jct. 13, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear Simon B,
Thank you kindly for leaving these great comments with us, I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and would visit again, and I can only apologise for the noise disturbance from next door.
We hope to see you again in the near future,

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We'd not used this chain before, and were very pleasantly surprised. Room was light and airy, with more-than-adequate storage space. There was no bath, but the shower was powerful with plenty of hot water. We had a drink in the bar in the evening (small glass of wine and pint of Stella = £7.60), where we could watch new arrivals checking in or watch the large TV provided.

Breakfast next morning was self-serve buffet, with a choice of juices, fruits and cereals, and sausages, scrambled egg and baked beans for a hot option. croissants, muffins and beak for toasting was provided, and the tea/coffee machine had a range of options. All very nice, and included in the room price..

As I say, we'd not stayed with HIE before, but if this is the standard then we will have no concerns about booking with them again. The room rate was the same as for the two Premier Inns at the other end of Stafford, but HIE's price included breakfast so it worked out at much better value.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear dwt186378,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this fantastic review with us. I am so happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and we do hope to see you again soon, on your next visit to Stafford!