“a good place to eat”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We have visited the bradford arms on several occasions and never had a bad meal. There is a good menu to choose from the food is always hot and well presented. The sunday carvery is also excellent.

1  Thank lynnesusan1956

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My wife and I fancied a bite to eat and could not think where to go. So we decided to go to an old haunt, the Bradford Arms was our choice and we are so glad we went. The menu has a wonderful selection. Plenty of choice for all tastes. I had T Bone and my wife had sirloin. Both came with home made chips and onion rings. Salad and colslaw. I can honestly say that it was the best. meal i have had in a pub for many years. And they keep their ale good too. Cant recommend highly enough. Will certainly be visiting again. Oh and staff were friendly too. Many thanks for a lovely evening.

2  Thank KevinP112
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Went in after a brilliant day at RAF Cosford with my family I had the classic burger it was to die for. The staff were happy and friendly and the food tasted fantastic I would recommend this place to everyone well worth the visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

refused a glass of tap water by rude gentleman behind bar.
The round included 2 Pints of beer, large red wine, gin and tonic and I asked for a glass of tap water. "we don't serve tap water take it or leave it!!"

2  Thank khflyer1
Reviewed November 4, 2012

A lovely wide selection of food on the carvery but it was cold! Staff (except for one lady) were rude and unfriendly! The whole place was very unwelcoming-very disappointed. Will not be recomending to anybody or returning ourselves. Stay clear.

2  Thank bingomitzy