Friendly efficent staff who booked us in quickly although we arrived when thry were very busy. The place has a real buzz about it. Obviously has a number of regulars who the landlord greeted by name. Guest enterance to the rooms made for easy unloading of luggage without having to walk through the bar.
Waiting staff very good. Food good and portions large. Great selection of cask ales. Wide selection included in the free breakfast with everything fresh and the danish pastries still warm.
Lookingforward to the the next stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a beautifully restored 18th century property, this lodge provides some of the most welcoming accommodation in Lichfield. Thanks to its proximity to the M6 Toll, the M42 and the commercial hub of Birmingham, it's a convenient base for business trips.Set in its own grounds, the lodge is dripping with original features and has nine comfy rooms and a large garden. You'll also find a cosy pub offering hearty, seasonally inspired food, a great range of cask ales and a generous serving of rustic charm.Lichfield is a pretty, quintessentially English city that's probably most famous for its fantastic medieval cathedral. Begun in 1195, Lichfield Cathedral has three distinctive spires and two lovely waterside walks. There are plenty of other local attractions, though. For starters, you could learn about the father of the modern dictionary at the Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum or take a stroll through the leafy National Memorial Aboretum or Birches Valley Forest Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Lichfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hedgehog Vintage Hotel Lichfield
- Innkeeper's Lodge Lichfield Staffordshire