stayed here on 27th Oct with family. Within easy access from A38, although nothing else around. The Inn did its job, provided adequate facilities for an overnight stay. The 'pub' next door was just that, nothing flash but food was okay (typical pub food really) reasonably priced and it did get busy. Would definitely use this Inn again should the need arise. Close to The National Arboretum which was a 5-10min car journey and well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Premier Inn Lichfield you will find everything you need for a good night's sleep. All rooms are ensuite with a shower and bath. Our rooms can accommodate double, twins or family's to suit those away on business or leisure. Wi-fi access available throughout the hotel. Close the the National Memorial Arboretum, Lichfield Cathedral and Drayton Manor Thomas Land! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Lichfield North East (A38) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lichfield Hotel Lichfield
- Premier Inn Lichfield North East (A38) Hotel Staffordshire